- About Credit Unions & Mutual Building Societies
- Latest News
- Find a Branch
Careers at NZACU
If you’re interested in joining our team, keep an eye on this page for career opportunities available.
This position reports to the Chief Information Officer and seeks to ensure delivery of a number of IS and business related services to support key strategic initiatives for NZACU.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project administration and reporting. This includes responsibility for project status reporting, budget reporting, and resource management reporting
- Ensuring that all projects are following project reporting and ensuring that those allocated tasks are delivering to dates and times as agreed
- Plotting out time lines and plans for approval and working with project sponsors to complete and track
- To administer, check and monitor the enhancement and request list process. To keep members informed of progress and track
- To assist in managing the change control process and ensure all parties meeting obligations for change and risk to NZACU users is minimised
- To administer and run the admin for the programme board
- Assist in testing when required